If you reside in California, you are at a high risk of being involved in a traffic accident. Regrettably, these accidents often result in injuries or even death. If you or a loved one has been the victim of an auto accident, it is important to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney to determine your rights.
Auto accident litigation applies to a wide range of accidents including automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, boats, and even bicycles. Many accidents are the result of driver negligence, which occurs when a person fails to exercise reasonable care under the circumstances. Liability may also be the result of vehicle defects, faulty repairs to vehicles, or faulty design, lack of maintenance, or unsafe conditions on our streets and highways.
Our office has years of experience representing injured accident victims. We will do everything reasonably possible to get you the maximum compensation provided by law. Possible damages recoverable in auto accident cases include:
- Pain, Suffering, and Inconvenience
- Medical Expenses
- Loss of Wages
- Property Damages
If you have suffered injuries in an automobile accident, you may be entitled to compensation. It is important to determine your rights immediately.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE IN AN ACCIDENT
- Call 911 to report the accident and for medical emergencies.
- Obtain contact information from eye witnesses (if possible).
- Take photos of the accident scene and of the vehicle damage before the vehicles are moved (if possible).
- Exchange driver's license and insurance information with the parties involved.
- Do not admit liability. Attempt to obtain admissions of liability from other party via written statement, audio or video recording.
- Take photos of personal injuries.
- Contact us immediately for a FREE CONSULTATION and to protect your rights.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided herein does not constitute legal representation or legal advice.