According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, as of 2012, 93,000 victims were injured in motorcycle accident and 4,957 people died.
Motorcycle accidents may result from many different causes including but not limited to:
- Negligent third party drivers
- Road hazards
- Weather conditions
- Defective parts or poor maintenance
Motorcycle accidents are serious and can be traumatizing. If you have been injured, you may be entitled to compensation. Don't let a motorcycle accident turn your life upside down.
How we can help you
Motorcycle accidents require a specific understanding of the law. Because of the complex issues involving motorcycle accidents, it is always best to consult with a knowledgeable personal injury attorney before making any statements or signing any legal documents.
If you have suffered injuries as the driver, passenger, or a pedestrian in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Damages may include pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income, and property damages.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE IN AN ACCIDENT
- Call 911 to report the accident and for medical emergencies.
- Obtain contact information from eye witnesses (if possible).
- Take photos of the accident scene and of the vehicle damage before the vehicles are moved (if possible).
- Exchange driver's license and insurance information with the parties involved.
- Do not admit liability. Attempt to obtain admissions of liability from other party via written statement, audio or video recording.
- Take photos of personal injuries.
- Contact us immediately for a FREE CONSULTATION and to protect your rights.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided herein does not constitute legal representation or legal advice.